To celebrate the 5 year Anniversary of Books for MKs, I filmed a vlog for an entire week! Follow me through the day to day…in all my no-makeup, PJs-and-messy-hair glory! It’s mostly BOOKS and TEA.
Stay tuned for a mini BookHaul near the end!
Disclaimer: Some of these books were received from the publisher/author via NetGalley in exchange for a free and honest review. All the opinions stated here are my own true thoughts, and are not influenced by anyone.
*Review copies are marked with asterisk in the video. Continue reading →
Do you think these questions are fair? What kind of mean person decided to put us through the torture of answering these difficult questions?! Gah! I can’t decide!!
Bekah@Awesome Book Nut: https://www.youtube.com/user/AwesomeBookNut
Would you rather…
1. Read only trilogies or stand-alones?
2. Read only female or male authors?
3. Shop at Barnes & Noble or Amazon?
4. All books become movies or t.v. shows?
5. Read 5 pages per day or 5 books per week?
6. Be a professional reviewer or author?
7. Only read your top 20 favorite books over and over or always read new ones that you haven’t read before?
8. Be a librarian or book seller?
9. Only read your favorite genre, or every genre except your favorite?
10. Only read physical books or eBooks?