Do you think these questions are fair? What kind of mean person decided to put us through the torture of answering these difficult questions?! Gah! I can’t decide!!
Bekah@Awesome Book Nut: https://www.youtube.com/user/AwesomeBookNut
Would you rather…
1. Read only trilogies or stand-alones?
2. Read only female or male authors?
3. Shop at Barnes & Noble or Amazon?
4. All books become movies or t.v. shows?
5. Read 5 pages per day or 5 books per week?
6. Be a professional reviewer or author?
7. Only read your top 20 favorite books over and over or always read new ones that you haven’t read before?
8. Be a librarian or book seller?
9. Only read your favorite genre, or every genre except your favorite?
10. Only read physical books or eBooks?
Books for MKs is a charity organization that donates books to missionary kids on the foreign mission field all over the world.
Donate now at http://www.gofundme.com/booksformks to help these children get reading material!
Don’t forget to SUBSCRIBE, LIKE, and COMMENT!